‘How to create an EVP that resonates’ - download our free guide
A strong employee value proposition outlines what an organisation stands for and can offer workers. Download our free guide ‘How to create an EVP that resonates’ to ensure your EVP has the best pulling power.
Companies are beginning to treat employees like customers to win them over, but what are the secrets that make sure your organisation can attract and retain the best people?
Our guide, ‘How to create an EVP that resonates’, provides the answers to this and many other questions around employee value proposition, with hints and tips from EVP experts Annie Parry, RPO Operational Excellence Director, Reed Talent Solutions and Steve Dilley, Managing Consultant, Consultancy+, part of Reed Talent Solutions.
No matter what size a company is, where it is located, its structure, or the services it offers, recruiting and retaining talent is a top priority.
One way of not only staying competitive and attractive in the hiring market, but also making sure employees remain happy, engaged, and loyal, is by developing a strong EVP.
An EVP that resonates can hold far more value for employees than just a salary and it can do wonders for your employer brand, demonstrating a company’s dedication to the workforce and providing a good environment to work in.
Conversely, businesses can face negative impacts if they do not have a strong EVP, including:
- Failing to meet hiring or organisational goals, putting their teams under extra pressure as a result
- Increased recruitment costs and a higher rate of people leaving leading to the need for more recruitment
- Having to offer higher salaries to compensate
- The loss of talented people, who are costly to replace
- A reduction in service and capability, leading to a loss of customers
By downloading this guide, you will discover what EVP is, the difference between EVP and employer brand and how to build your own EVP.
The guide looks at the key steps to building an EVP that resonates, including:
- Being honest, accurate and unique
- Defining your employee persona
- Looking at what you offer – and how it can be improved
- Shouting about your EVP
- Managing and monitoring your proposition
It also looks at examples of companies such as Google and Nike which have developed propositions that truly resonate.
Delivering bespoke talent strategies that save you time and money, but above all, ensure you’re hiring the best talent for your organisation.
Flexible Resource Marketplace
Our Flexible Resource Marketplace combines managed service delivery, talent pool, statement of work and consultancy services procurement via one digital solution.
- Agency workers & contractors
- Directly sourced talent
- Freelance & consultancy
Delivering a workforce solution for one of the UK’s largest banks
Our workforce management and payroll solution provides a high touch service to ensure a seamless on-boarding experience.
- 9 years’ relationship
- Reduced time to vet to 9 days
- On-boarding on average 50 contractors per month