Introducing a new recruitment model for a local authority
We transitioned the London-based council to a hybrid managed service to deliver efficiencies and added value.
The Council’s go live date was fixed, resulting in limited time to complete a complex transition from a neutral vendor to a hybrid managed service.
We needed to train 400+ managers on new processes. We needed to design and build our vendor management system, XMS, including an interface with the Council’s finance systems. And we needed to recruit dedicated on-site support.
- A dedicated Project Manager: Our Project Manager built all requirements in to a comprehensive project plan, with deliverables and strict timescales, to ensure we would complete implementation on time.
- Internal training champions: We allocated specific individuals in all service areas to support training and ease the transition to the new service for their colleagues.
- Supplier relationship team: The team held ‘meet and greet’ sessions for all suppliers to introduce Reed’s processes. For key suppliers, they also held on-site training sessions to further support the change.
- XMS was fit for purpose from day one
- 90 new bookings were successfully filled in the first three months
- A Relationship Business Partner is on site five days a week
- 400+ managers trained
- 600+ bookings aligned
- 69 support suppliers on-boarded