The market leading research company, which provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service based on overall capability and market impact, has named Reed Talent Solutions in the contingent workforce management/managed service provider and services procurement/statement of work categories.
Everest’s PEAK Matrix assessments provide analysis and insights to allow companies to make critical selection decisions about global providers.
Leading enterprises from across the world trust the PEAK Matrix because of Everest’s unbiased evaluation of factors such as vision, functionality, market success and impact and cost.
Reed Talent Solution’s Managing Director, Lee Gudgeon, said: “We are delighted to have been recognised as a ‘major player’ in the provision of contingent workforce solutions and services procurement/statement of work.
“We have seen really strong growth over the last three years, and most importantly introduced a wide range of talent solutions to our clients to help them grow their business.
“I am delighted to see the depth and breadth of services we now provide our customers with recognised by a market leading research organisation.”
- Visit our Solutions page for more information about Reed Talent Solutions’ market-leading services for your contingent workforce
Delivering bespoke talent strategies that save you time and money, but above all, ensure you’re hiring the best talent for your organisation.
Managed Service Programmes
Market-leading managed services for your contingent workforce, ensuring you win back time and savings for your business.
- Take control of your contingent workforce
- Managed service from sourcing through to invoicing
- Compliance and control of legislative and regulatory risk
- Effective supply chain management
- Market-leading VMS and MI
Delivering assessment centres for an online banking disrupter
Providing a fast-responding, scalable assessment centre service that helped an online banking leader adapt during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- At short notice, 12 assessors supported 50+ assessment centres
- Helping the client adapt the process to work virtually during the COVID-19 crisis
- Flexible solutions to meet increasing hiring demands